We would like to invite you to take part in a public consultation on our proposals between 17 June 2019 and 28 July 2019.
This is the first, non-statutory, stage of our public consultation programme. We’re consulting at an early stage in scheme development because we want to gain valuable feedback which will help us prepare the design of our scheme – effectively, what we need to consider as we prepare our plans.
That means that we are not presenting detailed information on design at this stage. Following this consultation, we’ll consider all feedback we receive, continue our technical assessments, and prepare our scheme design. We will then present more information on this at a statutory consultation later in the year.
Find out more
We have published the following materials as part of the consultation:
- Consultation booklet
- Exhibition banners
- Indicative scheme boundary
- Consultation questionnaire
- Environmental constraints plans:
We are holding a series of public exhibitions as part of the consultation to help people find out more about our proposals.
At the exhibitions, you will be able to view information about the proposals and speak to members of the project team. These exhibitions will be held at the following locations:
- Friday 21st June Worlington Village Hall, 3:30pm – 7:30pm
- Saturday 22nd June Red Lodge Millennium Centre, 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Friday 28th June Chippenham Village Hall, 3:30pm – 7:30pm
- Saturday 29th June Freckenham Village Hall, 2:00pm – 6:00pm
- Tuesday 2nd July Mandeville Hall, Burwell, 3:30pm – 7:30pm
- Thursday 11th July West Row Village Hall, 3:30pm – 7:30pm
- Wednesday 17th July Fordham Victoria Hall, 3:30pm – 7:30pm
- Friday 19th July The Beeches, Isleham, 3:30pm – 7:30pm
We will also make copies of a booklet with information about the scheme and questionnaires available online and at the following locations during the consultation:
- Burwell Library Village College, Burwell, CB25 0DU
- Mildenhall Library Chestnut Close, Mildenhall, IP28 7NL
- Newmarket Library, 1a the Guineas, Newmarket, CB8 8EQ
Share your views
You can respond to the consultation by:
- Completing a consultation questionnaire online here
- Picking up a consultation questionnaire at one of the exhibitions or deposit points set out above and returning it to FREEPOST reference RTRB-LUUJ-AGBY, C/O Newgate Communications, 50 Basinghall Street, London, EC2V 5DE
We’d be very grateful if you could share your response by the closing date of the consultation on 28 July 2019.
Your comments will be analysed by Sunnica Ltd and any of its appointed agents. Copies may be made available in due course to the Secretary of State, the Planning Inspectorate and other relevant statutory authorities so that your comments can be considered as part of the Development Consent Order (DCO) application process. We will request that your personal details are not placed on public record and will be held securely by Sunnica Ltd in accordance with the data protection law and will be used solely in connection with the consultation process and subsequent DCO application and, except as noted above, will not be passed to third parties.